Can You Imagine?
A sky that’s not blue,
A dog with no tail,
A lie that is true,
A sea with no whale.
How could it be,
To love with no heart,
A leaf with no tree,
For the Pacific to part.
A toe that talks,
A thin sumo wrestler,
A giraffe wearing socks,
Never changing weather.
The clouds raining daisies,
To laugh with no sound,
Cowboys with out paisley,
Feet that don’t touch the ground.
An eye that shines teal,
The moon with no sun,
Bananas without peels,
Friends without fun.
>Starr Williams<'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You Imagine? by >Starr Williams< )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P