Dustin Bennefield Poems
- Blue Moon Blossoming from the rock A soul of a desperate ...
- Words, Song Of Created by this ink These words sink Unto a...
- A Mother Child A mother is a child She is younger than her ...
- Dagger Of Love Love is a Dagger The shining Silver Loves ...
- Through Soldiers' Eyes So tense am I The falling ...
- A Confession A mother and child So close together Yet so ...
- Trance Of Angels The helping hands Of God’s greatest ...
A free soul that loves COW. I'm young and proud but don't let that get in your face overlook what you see on the top and dig deeper.
~Inkweaver more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Blossoming from the rock
A soul of a desperate lock
Becomes one with the blue moon
Hues of blue and gray
A due of death today
A blue moon rises in the west
It seemed so long ago
When the moon was so-so
And never went to the side of the blue
Now life is happening
And flowers are dying
The moon so blue is in the middle of the night sky
A love is a death
With a beginning and end
Just like the blue moon
With the beginning of a new day
The moon is hidden
And a new life is born
Unlike the moon of blue