CANADIANS DON'T HAVE TO THINK... APRIL 29TH,2013
Don’t bother to think because we should really be ashamed,
No binding referendums and youthful offenders can’t be named,
With no death penalty or death-with-dignity and we don’t have to vote,
But we do have pompous left-wing media moguls who gloat.
No judicial reviews, plebiscites or set-date elections,
No political recall so we can’t make late obvious corrections,
No elected senators or elected Supreme Court judges,
Illegal refugees claim Charter rights and may have grudges.
But we do have an unknown number of unborn baby abortions,
A Canadian baby holocaust out of all proportions,
Allowed by High Court judges - picked from a very secret list,
They must be aristocrats because you and I can’t enlist.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CANADIANS DON'T HAVE TO THINK... APRIL 29TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Things are where they should be, Robert Steven Martin
- Preference her own, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Strictly Cosmic, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- children, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- White ant, gajanan mishra
- Time Not Wasted, Hasan Haskovic
- The 'C' Word, Eliza Booth
- Poem: Love, Stability and Peace, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Leaves Of Season, Richard Provencher
- Body of Dreams, Peter Streckfus