Captured In Time
Captured in an odyssey of time and space,
Cultivated in compassion.
In the endless sea, you found me.
Captured like a fish caught in a net,
Love surrounded me,
Lifted into the light, holding tight.
Captured by your beauty and touch,
Hope caressed my soul,
Pain did cease, in your arms find peace.
Captured in the dream,
Forgiving all humanity,
Delivered in freedom, I am yours forever.
Release me, into eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Captured In Time by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< unfair, Abdul Wahab
- Struggle to Survive, Aamir Mogul
- <<< Mind, Abdul Wahab
- For My Little Brother, Ismim Putera
- نداء.. نداء.. نداء, نزار قباني
- When there is evening, gajanan mishra
- <<< Mr, and Ms, untold, Abdul Wahab
- Hope and Mr. Neery, Donal Mahoney
- Scrapbook Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second