Captured In Time
Captured in an odyssey of time and space,
Cultivated in compassion.
In the endless sea, you found me.
Captured like a fish caught in a net,
Love surrounded me,
Lifted into the light, holding tight.
Captured by your beauty and touch,
Hope caressed my soul,
Pain did cease, in your arms find peace.
Captured in the dream,
Forgiving all humanity,
Delivered in freedom, I am yours forever.
Release me, into eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Captured In Time by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns