Take my hand, walk with me.
Listen to the wetlands and the sea.
A sandy cove full of wild life and flora.
A painted turtle does a flip to show his coat,
A pair of swans glide gracefully upon the moat.
The foliage is full of honeysuckles.
The lighthouse is nearby staring down upon our path.
A small rabbit makes a dash up ahead makes us laugh.
We head for the beach pick up shells along the way.
Just another day with my sweetheart, in Cape May.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cape May by Saint Eule )
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho