Car is here
Car is here and I am in the car
Car is here and car is within me
Car is useless if I left the car
Car is here and I am going and coming.
Neither the car nor I
Who can be termed self-sufficient
Inter-linking system is there
And I trust the car being my best friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Car is here by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Novel, Nassy Fesharaki
- These Hands, Mitta Xinindlu
- The Animals in the Zoo Don't Seem Worried, Tom Sleigh
- The Advance, Tom Sleigh
- A March By A Stage, Agboyi Felix
- Stranding, Tom Sleigh
- Son, You Always Had A Dad, Dexsta Ray
- Song That Can Only Be Sung Once, Tom Sleigh
- On the Yard, Tom Sleigh
- Joy, Siobhan Livingstone