Is It Poetry
Carnal Apple' Burning Woman, Moon Is Filled
Dear, friend Pablo
at your knowledge of our country
Though in secret
when we met we were at peace
the rest are not
some would suggest war is harmony.
Below my knees
I kneel upon them
you sleep deep.
Upon your eyes
two quaters gaze.
Robbers they would
come to steal.
If they were gold.
All would see my friend
on such friedship grows.
They come seeking
our private dreams
that all would
how could you know.
Such magnificence men
are made from such a dream
acclamation dying love
on days like this
I look inside.
The woman that
we loved a lot
has moved away
My friend Pablo
I must go away
very far away.
I said goodbye
remember what you have.
woman burns and moon is filled.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carnal Apple' Burning Woman, Moon Is Filled by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns