Cash-The Man In Black-Will Never Be Back.
Verily in this life, i walked the line...
My name was Cash 'The Man In Black'.
This boy named Sue...
How do you do?
My time on this world stage is now over...
My shinning star is now unlit forever more.
This paragon of light has had it's brightness-enough-Extinguished.
My loving June had passed before my time...
My love of her has called me back, to her own 'Heavenly Home'.
At last! ...
We both are togetherly passed.
That last ring of fire, had us clap to life's bell...
Never more, to ring again.
God's freedom had closed our eyelids shut...
To never more, ever flutter with a sparkled wave.
Our combined love, helped us cross that death's threshhold's steps fallen stoop.
Our final love has given us a final rested, peaceful loop.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cash-The Man In Black-Will Never Be Back. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz