Cast Away - Part II
I made a grave mistake of coming back!
Throw me once again,
In that no man's island.
I wish to be there alone,
Far away from this selfish world.
I am missing those birds; sang for me, so melodiously!
Missing those coconut trees; swayed for me, so gently!
Missing those tides; swept my feet, so affectionately!
Missing those honeybees; kissed my face, mistaken for a flower!
Missing that cold breeze; touched my body, heart, so soothingly!
Missing that sunrise; brought new ray hope everyday!
Missing that sunset; said good bye, only to meet again!
Missing that new bud- new life; assured the existence of Almighty!
O' My Lord,
A prayer of an innocent heart?
Send my soul mate,
For whom, I am still holding my last breath! !
O' death, please wait
Yet waiting for that eternal moment of ectasy! !
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cast Away - Part II by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram