cats in a private public bath room
sacred squares are designed and painted...white and
clean more than any rich
it is the
black and white idols....
boobzi zi boob
high in the sky....
and this where they stay....
when they walk on the ground....
they work for minimum wage....
from factories...to dirty....
in the basement....
cleaning fir the
to be together....
with others white and black girls....
here brunette is as lovely
as a blanded blinda bondi blonda..
you need a shut...
them from each others...
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cats in a private public bath room by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman