John Hazon Palen
Certainly Not Low Me
The air's light while moon shines bright.
I'm quite fine tonight.
Suddenly, things ain't they seemed.
Lights around gleam dim.
I see none thru my window;
None but you alone.
The one I'd given green rose,
But you got it blown.
You judged my songs just by tones.
‘Twas clear what you meant.
But have you tried their lyrics once?
Do consider them.
Worthless words you used to throw;
It made me not low.
You're lost, gone with the flow,
Hit by a strong blow.
Sorrow occupied your core.
Watch me now glowing.
Feel me right from your cold world,
Keep your eyes open.
If ever you'll apologize,
I'll have my inks dry.
I've been waiting all the while,
Hear now my heart's sigh.
John Hazon Palen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Certainly Not Low Me by John Hazon Palen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland