Lawrence S. Pertillar
Certified To Validate Common Sense
Listening with a desire to comprehend,
Increases one's ability to understand.
Welcomes others to acknowledge,
A wisdom one has earned.
With a respect given accepted to expect.
Ears closed with eyes that roll,
Only advances a comfortability shown controlled...
With an ignorance exposing,
An attraction to keep detached and irresponsible.
Proving lips incapable to be shut and zipped,
To receive the benefit of incoming INFO.
Manmade conflicts can and could be avoided.
Divisions meant to inflict would be eliminate,
Discipline and tolerance were enforced upon minds,
As a pre-requisite.
And required to be certified to validate common sense.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Certified To Validate Common Sense by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes