Lawrence S. Pertillar
Certified To Validate Common Sense
Listening with a desire to comprehend,
Increases one's ability to understand.
Welcomes others to acknowledge,
A wisdom one has earned.
With a respect given accepted to expect.
Ears closed with eyes that roll,
Only advances a comfortability shown controlled...
With an ignorance exposing,
An attraction to keep detached and irresponsible.
Proving lips incapable to be shut and zipped,
To receive the benefit of incoming INFO.
Manmade conflicts can and could be avoided.
Divisions meant to inflict would be eliminate,
Discipline and tolerance were enforced upon minds,
As a pre-requisite.
And required to be certified to validate common sense.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Certified To Validate Common Sense by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan