Chain of life
To say a woman chain of life
Is not good and is a misconception
Woman is a helping hand, good to say
In the path of salvation.
Good and bad are everywhere
You are losing your constancy
And loading the burden on woman
Injustice it is to better-half, think man.
Your thoughts are evil you are wicked
You are putting mask and not wise
Women are yours only just see
For you everything only a woman can sacrifice.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Chain of life by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR