Is It Poetry
Chained Up Normal
You have seen them there hanging,
On the wheels that slides you,
Up and down,
As you now seem to believe without it.
They see the rise and fall of each nation.
Cry out without shame.
Eventually you must admit it,
That this chain,
That you pull your self up and down with,
Is not normal,
Paradoxical this by now
Most have remained despondent with.
And these psychological chains, that
You wear, seem like xanax is normal
And now how can you bare them..at all?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chained Up Normal by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Hello Spring, Ronald Chapman
- An empty sea, Piyush Dey