And it is summer
The time to
Worship mother nature.
Look summer here
The days of cold beverages
The days of squash buttermilk
Pakhalrice water handia and lassis
All available in the town.
What about village?
In this summer
Village is burning
No water no food
No work nothing.
The dusk the clash
All available in the village.
Today is the
Of Hindu calender
And it is summer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chaitra purnima by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma