Marvin Brato Sr
' Challenge '
Existence may not be perfect,
neither fate brings good effect.
But we all can shape the future...
by doing our best part and nurture
the talents that God gave to everybody,
for we shall reap tomorrow what we sow today!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Challenge ' by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal