Edward Kofi Louis
Chaloupka, chalk, pal, clap, lap, nap, cop, cup, Paul, coup!
And, like the rush hour in downtown;
With the muse of your lover who lives in a small town in Africa.
With the sweet muse of your lover.
To care for;
With innovative ideas.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chaloupka by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..