Lawrence CH Hiun
Change in Me
Why I need change?
for better or for the worst?
Any choices to change or not?
I need change when
There is an opportunity to grow and mature
Things being done the wrong way
Dealing with a world of change
I rediscover change
Change is the law of life
Those who look only
to the past or the present
Are certain to miss the future
I may change anything I want or don't want
But I can't change everything I want
My dilemma is
I hate change and
love it at the same time
Best of all
What I want is
For things to remain the same
but get better.
I need strong courage to change,
To master change;
Be the master of change.
Always I want change,
To get where I want to be,
Be the change I want to have.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Change in Me by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun