Changes in my world do not dissuade
Me from being other than who I am.
Changes in my world of dreams will invade
Ne’er to veer me from my path at hand.
Casting fears into the rippling stream made
Of doubts sink like quickening sand.
Changes of winds and time all Nature made
Form the pieces of me for a Higher plan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changes by Lavenia Santos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp