The other night you were with me sleepily awake
As we talked through the twilight.
I closed my eyes as the sound of your voice
Soothed and touched my feminine soul.
The sound of your voice is new to me
Yet strangely so familiar.
And I know you felt it too.
I breathed and sighed saturated by a voice that
Seeped and stirred me like one of your songs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twilight Speaks by Lavenia Santos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady