The other night you were with me sleepily awake
As we talked through the twilight.
I closed my eyes as the sound of your voice
Soothed and touched my feminine soul.
The sound of your voice is new to me
Yet strangely so familiar.
And I know you felt it too.
I breathed and sighed saturated by a voice that
Seeped and stirred me like one of your songs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twilight Speaks by Lavenia Santos )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall