Chants of the Somber Spirit
'The mind is imprinted with catchy melodies, distraught images, and all-too-human desires, ' voiced the Spirit.
'How to free yourself you say?
Well, the consciousness flow
Begins when you let go.
To remain placid and without motion
observe the ocean away from digitized commotion.'
Where can one remain like Swans of a pond,
gliding graciously upon the terrain,
with utmost complacence, becoming one with the very nature preserving them?
Pave your path brothers and sisters of the Mother Earth.
Arm yourselves once more.
Peace can only ever be attained through War and Death.
Resistance has not challenged or opposed.
Awaken from your living slumber!
Live for the sake of Life! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chants of the Somber Spirit by Rafael Cazares )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra