Chants of the Somber Spirit
'The mind is imprinted with catchy melodies, distraught images, and all-too-human desires, ' voiced the Spirit.
'How to free yourself you say?
Well, the consciousness flow
Begins when you let go.
To remain placid and without motion
observe the ocean away from digitized commotion.'
Where can one remain like Swans of a pond,
gliding graciously upon the terrain,
with utmost complacence, becoming one with the very nature preserving them?
Pave your path brothers and sisters of the Mother Earth.
Arm yourselves once more.
Peace can only ever be attained through War and Death.
Resistance has not challenged or opposed.
Awaken from your living slumber!
Live for the sake of Life! '
Rafael Cazares's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chants of the Somber Spirit by Rafael Cazares )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate