Rafael Cazares Poems
- Crayola I'm broken on your shoulder Nothing matters I lay ...
- If Only You Knew If only you knew, the secret I had for ...
- Fleeting Is Our Love I invite you to a humble abode where ...
- The Human Character Of I Found my thoughts in a gold-plated,...
- 2: 20 A.M. Is what the clock suggests, engines ...
- Alone In Thought Alone in thought Like the fixed, ...
- Prisoner Of Self In a tomb, Installed with windows, I ...
Just a soul
Trying to Express itself
Freely more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rafael Cazares
I'm broken on your shoulder
I lay upon it to only find myself
Where my misdeeds and storms don't follow
I can shed as much sad on it
But your happiness can only stop me from
dissecting and destroying myself
Have you ever realize that
the only reason why I can't stare is
because the power they behold?
Do you realize how perfect
your kisses are and how they share
the secrets to your heart?
Do you know how the beating of your heart
is the only sound i need to hear too make sure
mine is fine?
Do you know that ...