All of us has our own gift also known as talents
It can make us stand-out and we can use it as our best asset.
Yet some of us just ignore and don't use it properly,
And sometimes, it makes others see our characters filthily.
I know a guy, who knows how to charmspeak,
Based on my own experience, he made me believe on something in just a click.
And it's often when others ask him some questions,
He'll just twist the story and give them false information.
We used to be close, and proclaim ourselves as siblings,
I never thought it's just another game on his charmspeaking.
He also said that everytime he look at me, there's something special he always see,
That's why I never knew that the joke is already on me.
He's devoted in playing the ruthless game called love,
Making girls fall for him then suddenly cry realizing what they've got.
Now it's the time to show you how jokers play a game,
And I'll surely inform you, how players should feel ashamed.
Hannah Ramirez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Charmspeaker by Hannah Ramirez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Raymond J Wright
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv
- A Tale of Two Handicapped Handyman, Tushar Ray
- Whispers Of Canal-Ghosts, Naveed Akram
- She Walks In Beauty, Luo Zhihai
- Is God both Interventionist and non-inte.., Merton Lee
- Fitina Mai Sand'a, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- Grandma's Attic...(Prose), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Diana's Pool, Julyn Pride