All of us has our own gift also known as talents
It can make us stand-out and we can use it as our best asset.
Yet some of us just ignore and don't use it properly,
And sometimes, it makes others see our characters filthily.
I know a guy, who knows how to charmspeak,
Based on my own experience, he made me believe on something in just a click.
And it's often when others ask him some questions,
He'll just twist the story and give them false information.
We used to be close, and proclaim ourselves as siblings,
I never thought it's just another game on his charmspeaking.
He also said that everytime he look at me, there's something special he always see,
That's why I never knew that the joke is already on me.
He's devoted in playing the ruthless game called love,
Making girls fall for him then suddenly cry realizing what they've got.
Now it's the time to show you how jokers play a game,
And I'll surely inform you, how players should feel ashamed.
Hannah Ramirez's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Charmspeaker by Hannah Ramirez )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA