I move right
He moves left.
I feel the light
He takes another step.
I had to smile
His face stays straight
I take a look for awhile.
His love for me is fake.
I try to keep up
He takes few more steps
I'm going nuts!
What plans in his mind did he kept?
I look for another way
What did he see?
I don't know what to say
He locked my mind so it can't be free.
My heart was tightly wrapped
He tells me that I thought too late
I was trapped
He says check-mate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chess by Amy Hang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka