When we are in our childhood we actually only live in it, we don't realise the joy it gave us.
By the time we step in our adultery, our childhood seems to fade.
Then when look back to those moments spent it really looks so beautiful, carefree, free of responsibilities of life.
And now we can only cherish those lost moments of childhood, we cannot live with it again.
It's a realisation that every phase of life plays an important role in every individual life...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Childhood by paradise yuv )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh