Do you ever wonder,
what children seem to see?
from strength in caring eyes,
through love from gentle hands,
that watch and guide them,
as they play.
Children seem to know,
when your feeling down,
they always cheer you up,
with a little smile.
Children always seem to find the best in strangers,
instead of being scared and having fear,
while we try to avoid them as best we can.
And when children lay,
and close their eyes,
for a little sleep,
they dream of a distant place,
with God to watch them,
and angels to play.
Sometimes I wish,
I had childrens eyes,
to see all the surprises,
he holds in them,
and maybe life would be easier,
if we all saw what children see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CHILDREN by Liz Contreras )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam