Is It Poetry
Children at Play
Children of the day play two;
This past is so clean their future.
Majority if not some, n' did not have one.
Even while on the carpet we sit down.
It always speaking, how I l' liked.
I could only nor was envisaged with but listening.
its legs qu' it placed upwards and above mine.
It would increase its skirt then upwards,
upwards and to the top of around its size.
Reason of this qu' she simply said;
amused and laughing out loud.
and not, I l' did not help her, could not hear.
She always used these wrinkled breeches.
These breeches with gimlets,
always very gently not seen.
breeches and of much of being diffracted colors.
Mine being blue, his always pink.
Its legs above mine, she would take my hand.
As it helped its individual with it.
Beneeth its legs not taking any in consideration it.
when its breeches were white,
I could see well by them.
N' made its breeches forever get clear.
Although its face was also smooth qu' a mine of fishing.
qu' was also red; a beet.
Jusqu' with this qu' it l' touched.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children at Play by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- Preference her own, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Strictly Cosmic, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- children, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- White ant, gajanan mishra
- Time Not Wasted, Hasan Haskovic
- The 'C' Word, Eliza Booth
- Poem: Love, Stability and Peace, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Leaves Of Season, Richard Provencher
- Body of Dreams, Peter Streckfus
- Innocent tree, gajanan mishra