Is It Poetry
Children of tomorrow
Children of tomorrow,
do not live in all the tears that fall today.
Will the sun rise up tomorrow,
bringing peace in any way,
than the way in which you live, out every day?
Must the world live in the shadow,
of all their,
darkest thought out fears?
Can you win the fight for peace
or will it reap the light the keeper,
hard white bones to they we
can not 'disappear?
So lost children of yours the other world, 'this world,
do not, 'Listen to what it is,
they in fear will have you say
think your mind
and find a better place to dwell inside your heart
If you want a better place to live,
and round it is your world
to rearrange just like the ocean,
is the sand,
when white and warm
beneath your toes.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children of tomorrow by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds