Is It Poetry
Children of tomorrow
Children of tomorrow,
do not live in all the tears that fall today.
Will the sun rise up tomorrow,
bringing peace in any way,
than the way in which you live, out every day?
Must the world live in the shadow,
of all their,
darkest thought out fears?
Can you win the fight for peace
or will it reap the light the keeper,
hard white bones to they we
can not 'disappear?
So lost children of yours the other world, 'this world,
do not, 'Listen to what it is,
they in fear will have you say
think your mind
and find a better place to dwell inside your heart
If you want a better place to live,
and round it is your world
to rearrange just like the ocean,
is the sand,
when white and warm
beneath your toes.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children of tomorrow by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma