Chistmas Is Upon Us
Christmas is upon us and the snows are starting to fall
We see Christmas decorations in every shop and mall
Helpers dressed like Santa s ringing their Christmas bells
Helping the families who aren't doing too well.
Decorated Christmas trees in every shop and mall
And choirs on the corners singing of the greatest gift of all.
The birth of our savior on this grand and glorious day
And how we give thanks to him in this special way.
Christmas is upon us and you can feel it in the air
As people greet each other with Good will and good cheer.
This is the time of year that people try to forget
all the bitterness, greed, and hate
And replace it with a lot of love and faith.
Christmas is upon us - just look around
At all the joyous faces that can be found
Smiles on most faces and very few hum bugs
What they are showing is tenderness and love.
Christmas is upon us as we give praise
And thanks to the lord up above
For giving us all- his tenderness and love.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chistmas Is Upon Us by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore