Choose the hard
Better be envied than be pitied.
Better to face than to escape.
Better to confess than to refute.
Better to burst than to sulk.
Better to intend than to pretend.
Better to lose than to cheat.
Better be upright than be great.
Better to flirt than to kill spirit.
Then you are less assailed.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choose the hard by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney
- Furtive Infatuation, Darlene Pagunsan
- Welcome My Darling, Joseph Narusiewicz