It seems that I am more blessed this Christmas,
A friend who is rich in thoughts & heart…
Has gladdened me in spirit and feelings….
I have no words to thank her….
Because she has filled me with good thoughts
She is neither Norwegian nor stranger
But a good friend of mine
Who makes me smile and brings rhythm back to my life….
Life is glowing again in quiet darkness,
And I don’t expect anything that should taint my heart & mind….
I need simple things…
Blessings, love, joy & truth to relish life......
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas's Gift by Pushkar Bisht )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34