Crowds of people shopping, here and there
A white blanket of snow everywhere
Pretty lights all aglow
Red, white, yellow, blue, and green
Signs of Christmas soon will be near
Tiny tots eyes will shine on Christmas morn
Jolly old St. Nick will arrive, in all the homes
Presents big ones, long ones, fat ones, and small ones
We're happy with them all, it's Christmas
But, what's the real meaning of Christmas?
It's not just presents we give or get
That night in the sky, a star shone over Bethlehem
Christ was born on Christmas Day.
In a manger because there was no room in the Inn that night
The three wise men brought gifts of Gold, Frankincense and myrrh.
So, Christ is Christmas time celebrated.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by Sarah Rodenburg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro