This is a one way road.
Those who dare to take it,
Never return and leave
No fingerprints, no messages.
They say nymphs along the road,
Coming from a dreamy island,
Captivate them with their dulcified
Voices and lead them
To a city emerging from the ground
And made of glass, cloud and cinnamon.
As they greet the drivers,
Gnomes chime the bells
And later the city,
Together with the visitors,
Sinks into the ground.
Noel Sevilla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinnamon by Noel Sevilla )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath