Smothers the breath of life
And brings the sleep of death...ready
Home a puppy.
I feed, groom, and walk her.
I play with her....He loves her....She
Laden with snow....then bows.
Oak tree creaks and groans in the wind....
I hate wastefulness...Yes, I hate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinquain: 2006 by Pene Burkey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak