Smothers the breath of life
And brings the sleep of death...ready
Home a puppy.
I feed, groom, and walk her.
I play with her....He loves her....She
Laden with snow....then bows.
Oak tree creaks and groans in the wind....
I hate wastefulness...Yes, I hate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cinquain: 2006 by Pene Burkey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh