While you're reading this
Somebody's deciding whether
it's filling empty minds with
stuff of the classifiable category
that oughtn't be open to just
anybody reading this. Trilemma:
Open, Closed, Classified.
Classified's a transient value
of sometimes no value @ all.
[Ex. Air is getting sorta scarce.]
Classified /not-quite classified?
Classified; lest panic ensue.
You can all breathe now. Closed.
(08 DEC 10, Santa Clara CA) v4
bill costley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cl@ssific@tionism by bill costley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney