Edward Kofi Louis
Climb Up High
With all respect to trace the muse of your history,
And like a groomed politician with a broom.
I am from a culture out there to play the flute of love tonight,
And you are from a culture out there to play the pipe with me;
But, do climb up high to the top of the tree if you can! !
Then, you can understand who i am in this village.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dr. J.B. Danquah,
Comments about this poem (Climb Up High by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)