Edward Kofi Louis
Climb Up High
With all respect to trace the muse of your history,
And like a groomed politician with a broom.
I am from a culture out there to play the flute of love tonight,
And you are from a culture out there to play the pipe with me;
But, do climb up high to the top of the tree if you can! !
Then, you can understand who i am in this village.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dr. J.B. Danquah,
Comments about this poem (Climb Up High by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable