Climbing Up To Success
Protruding through the hearts of pain,
Supernatural beings bridging the joys of gain.
Deceived by the looks of appearance,
Pierced in hearts of men words of utterance.
To the known world an empty vessel,
But to the Unknown can hustle to wrestle.
Come into the heart and feel,
The drinking cup of the tea and kneel.
Begging for deliverance in the cold,
Healing of sins into blanket fold.
Guess its time to run far, faraway,
To find comfort in pain along the way.
All pleasures might be the same,
But my life can never be a game.
Step at a time, slowly I climb,
Higher and higher to reach the peak I limb.
Destruction at the end of the tunnel,
Success to rain in the forest of jungle.
Acme! ! Riding to the peak at its best,
Acme! ! ! Fighting to lay on top of the rest.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climbing Up To Success by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak