I am the chief of many headaches.
Few will admit their molestation and infatuation with me.
I thrive on the unbelief that there are other ways than the way most frequently used.
If you would consider other ways, the thunderous pounding to your head would soften.
But at the thought of this you allow vises to grip what little is left.
When there is nothing else to grab, the desired effect is achieved.
There is no room to consider anyway other than my way.
Don't complain about me when you purposely invited me in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Closedmindedness by Timothy Branch )
- THE MIND OF POET, kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)