Civilian Attitude Survey
What's in a title
What's in the words
Things the sampler has already seen, observed, and heard
Now data will authenticate the story
Civilian in short civilized for the most part.
Just as long as the pay I work for is straight
Sequester, hold up wait
Furlough, tell me how to take it
Pay cut, say what?
I tell you what
From sugar to stank
I don't know what they think
Survey, do they?
The campaign ain't needed
The sampler has already seen, observed, heard and in the language of bodies read it.
Save the email trails. Reminders to those who rebel.
Civilian attitude survey. Sound like a way to catch you another furlough day.
Careful though don't trip.
A pink post it note placed where you used to sit.
Can't really trip.
Private and corporate been losing it since 2008.
Time for big government to feel it.
Hit the civilians hurry hit quick.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Civilian Attitude Survey by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- NATURE OF CLOUDS, alexander opicho
- You are, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- It is day after day, gajanan mishra
- The Wanderer, Phil Soar
- Crimes Indicting Entire Human Race, Terence G. Craddock
- The Power Of Dreams, Edward Kofi Louis
- Written On The Wall, Muhammad Shanazar
- Explosives And A Rose, Muhammad Shanazar
- The Truth, Muhammad Shanazar
- When, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken