Alon Calinao Dy
Cocaine makes you dance & sing
Feelin' like you are the king
Feelin' high all night
And out of sigh.
Cocaine, you want some cocaine?
Makes you out of your bleeping mind
Yet turns on your adrenaline rush
As you're going wild.
Why not try C-O-C-A-I-N-E?
Cocaine with many brand names
Cook, weeds, shab, cokaine...
Those haters or heavy hitters
Have fallen in love with cocaine.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cocaine by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris