Alon Calinao Dy
Christmas is a time of sharing,
A time to heal the wounds
A time to forgive our enemies,
And a time for a new beginning.
Christmas is when the whole world
Celebrates the birth of our Lord.
This is a time when we find true hapiness
In our hearts, minds and souls.
Christmas is always a special holiday
For every Christian in any parts of the world.
It's the time to give thanks to God Almighty
For the blessings that we've had received.
It's a time of joy,
A time for every one to enjoy,
A time to rejoice God's presence
In most difficult situations of our life.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Season by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah