Coincidence as Catalyst
Coincidence as catalyst
spins through and into karmic dance
evolving patterns; ambiance
calls bluff, wins all, masks fall, dismissed.
Space indispensable, whose gist
beyond tears, frontiers, finds romance,
blocks vanquished, all locks eyed askance.
Flout doubts, false fears that dare persist!
Consciousness disperses mist,
encourages, as, at a glance,
fresh vistas thread entente’s advance,
discover no need to resist.
Empathy, by Chance is kissed,
neither through insouciance
nor focus, finding renaissance
spurred as joys enhance minds’ tryst.
Osmosis, ever optimist,
though 'Know thyself', mind fer de lance
incisive, spurns pale nonchalance,
expands as ego's blocks desist.
Tuned melody mocks egotist,
overcomes locks yearns to rise
exploring daily fresh surprise
emotions: Chance as catalyst.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Coincidence as Catalyst by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk