'Collaboration of A Wanting Soul'
You touched me
and i could not understand
the true meaning of your love
LORD! I have been moved
I thought you would judge me as, I judge myself
inside the past weights me down
i write it out, i say it out, i shove it back in
and yet i was moved by your sign
LORD! IF this is a trick of the mind
then why is this picture on my cell phone
a picture that was to be a Rainbow in the Clouds...
turned out to be a light that was not there
when i took the picture the Holy figure was there...
in many faces when you move the phone there i see...
and hey there was no rain were did the rainbow come from
on Friday February the 2nd 2009
Thank You Lord
now i know of others joy and will try not to pass judgment
even in there sins...
Verlecia fields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Collaboration of A Wanting Soul' by Verlecia fields )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh
- I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Changing Emotion (revised II), Heather burns