'Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon.
could someone, give you back your life
after they have murder you
resuscitate a whole new world
better than the one, you ever new (knew)
wash the stains of blood, from the form of you
base your acute symptom of death and fear
on lies placed on you...
could they gradually, reawaken
the parts of you that are soullessly deficient
in your weaken condition could you ever be hole again...
would you ever be new...
would ghost stop haunting you...
would the living stop paining you...
would you, could you, answer
when your body has not the ability to move
your pain clearly, from others makes it hard to move...
and i want to hold your soul deep and close
and whisper, Yes I know
YES, the pain is great
cry on me, fill me with your dead tears...
and i will lay here deep in the ground
aka: lyricvixen (would not want someone too take there own lives! !)
Verlecia fields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon. by Verlecia fields )
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)