'Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon.
could someone, give you back your life
after they have murder you
resuscitate a whole new world
better than the one, you ever new (knew)
wash the stains of blood, from the form of you
base your acute symptom of death and fear
on lies placed on you...
could they gradually, reawaken
the parts of you that are soullessly deficient
in your weaken condition could you ever be hole again...
would you ever be new...
would ghost stop haunting you...
would the living stop paining you...
would you, could you, answer
when your body has not the ability to move
your pain clearly, from others makes it hard to move...
and i want to hold your soul deep and close
and whisper, Yes I know
YES, the pain is great
cry on me, fill me with your dead tears...
and i will lay here deep in the ground
aka: lyricvixen (would not want someone too take there own lives! !)
Verlecia fields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Dead Tears' 2/23/09 mon. by Verlecia fields )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)