'D.N.A. a Gift from a killer' 2/19/09
a Plan for a killer to watch me bring brand new things
for out of the trash with his D.N.A.
train to kill but, who give you the plans
who will pay and how much...
i couldn't think that far, into the mind of a killer
it could play in the minds of the jury
but you just don't seem that smart...
they just wonder were the money came from
to get, that great lawyer...
will someone guess that was the plan
who in there right mind, could pass up brand new things and cloths
not me, I'm not rich...
i know someone in your family will become a famous singer
or the greatest actor or actress...
and your life will be the sweeter because of your DNA...
may YOUR plan fail...
or maybe the cops will not even push the fact that your DNA
is even in my house.
why its just happen to be your bad luck
and the bad luck that the no longer living is fingering you
and the plan in this POEM~
Verlecia fields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('D.N.A.' by Verlecia fields )
- Promises, Madrason writer
- A Daily Paradox; A Lost Masterpiece, Patrick van der Loos
- A Dewy Pearl, Elia Michael
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns