'D.N.A. a Gift from a killer' 2/19/09
a Plan for a killer to watch me bring brand new things
for out of the trash with his D.N.A.
train to kill but, who give you the plans
who will pay and how much...
i couldn't think that far, into the mind of a killer
it could play in the minds of the jury
but you just don't seem that smart...
they just wonder were the money came from
to get, that great lawyer...
will someone guess that was the plan
who in there right mind, could pass up brand new things and cloths
not me, I'm not rich...
i know someone in your family will become a famous singer
or the greatest actor or actress...
and your life will be the sweeter because of your DNA...
may YOUR plan fail...
or maybe the cops will not even push the fact that your DNA
is even in my house.
why its just happen to be your bad luck
and the bad luck that the no longer living is fingering you
and the plan in this POEM~
Verlecia fields's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('D.N.A.' by Verlecia fields )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Seaside , Ronald Chapman
- The Mailbox at the End of the Lane, Frank Avon
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter 2, Brian Johnston