Is It Poetry
Come Not While I'm Alive
the clover green it look surprised.
The common man who comes to such
for love she did holdout.
And Mary Jane is full to brow
with wisdom children are and not forgot.
Around each day and you will nigh to pray
when there but night and day.
You will have the same was gave to me.
The sun at hight of day is burning hot.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come Not While I'm Alive by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Ballad Of Reading Gaol, Oscar Wilde
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Passing Lives, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The scholar, Angell Afinowi
- Visiting You Alone In A Field of Stone..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Reward, gajanan mishra
- Reflections, Ronald Chapman
- TORNADO SARADHA, Bireswar Halder
- Decorating My Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bombayan Super Stars, You Believe Me Or .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Apologies to my Readers, Angell Afinowi
- Valuable Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak