Come to Me, O Honey!
Lets bathe in the moonlight,
Let be no distance between us,
Hold my hand,
As the stars twinkle
Lets dance together
And make this moment ours.
Come to me, O Honey!
Shower your love on me,
Break the silence,
Whisper some sweet words,
Lets forget world around us,
And make our own beautiful world.
Come to me, O honey!
Geeta Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come to Me, O Honey! by Geeta Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney