Lawrence S. Pertillar
A comforted redundance has come to restrict,
Progress and its intent to move humanity forward.
Since repeated conflicts and interests in them,
Prevents a success and those hoping the best...
Of a life to live jeopardizes their wishes.
Now that all focus is on decadence.
And anyone trying to escape from this,
Is scrutinized to perceive themselves...
To be seeking for them what they can not get.
Especially if it has not met with approval.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comforted Redundance by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland
- Dark Night Walk Of Thoughts, Michael McParland
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever