Comparison To Life
A rose is a rose.
A thorn is a thorn
and both belong together.
A rose is delicate.
A thorn is sharp
and both have things to weather.
And weather they must
in order to survive
nor neither will stay alive.
And so in our lives
we are the same.
To feel the good we must accept the pain.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comparison To Life by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal
- One Of a Kind, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Mera Rasta...................., sonali kumari