I confess hatred
couldn't win over love.
I confess I wanted to lie
on your wide chest as happy dove.
I confess my finger moves
to write your name.
I confess my desire
I could not tame.
I confess my soul cried
to be one with you.
I confess my tear fell,
for you as innocent dew.
I confess I won't meet
you for the cage I'm in.
I confess for your love,
I can commit any sin.
Anush Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Confession by Anush Gupta )
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez